Did you ride bluerivers trails in 98-01

Neale

Re: Did you ride bluerivers trails in 98-01

Postby Neale » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:06 am

tomy wrote:
Muther wrote:Actually he did PM me a number. As you may have gathered from my first post (about seeing Zombies out there, and being surprised about it) I was just messing with him. As soon as he sent me that number, I was like, OK, this guy is for real lost in his own mind, so I backed off. I didn't want his Seal-Team-6-Scuba-Diving-in-two-feet-of-water-zombie-piranha-farming-assassin buddy tracking me down.

Also, BTW, I believe I should at least get some some credit for being the first post to really kick off these shenanigans!

but did you follow up with the case number? Inquiring minds want to know :wink:

Tomy, Tomy, Tomy.....you aren't paying attention here. If Muther would have called on the case # HE would have been the next victim of BuRP-icide. :roll:
Self-deception isn't the worst thing we do, but it makes it possible for us to do the worst things. -Timothy Keller

Muther

Postby Muther » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:40 am

Oh lord no. I did not follow up. I will go check and see if the case number is still in my PM's. If so I can forward it to anyone that wants to know more about it.

Personally, I looked into the gaping maw of insanity, got my jollies, and looked away.
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

Toxis

Postby Toxis » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:49 am

to play devil's advocate...

What if his stories were true? What...If?
UNOFFICIAL SLOWEST RIDER OF '11 & '12.
SLOWEST REGULAR RIDER OF '13, '14, '15 and beyond I'm sure.
Bought a fat bike to hold the record...

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.

Somefearinhere

Postby Somefearinhere » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:19 am

Muther is the culprit. His story don't jive.
Max

All Religions Are Fairy Tales

fginther

Postby fginther » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:46 am

13 years since I quit riding, get a new bike, check out this forum and this is the 1st post I fall into! Lol. Saw a lot of crazy and odd things in Minor back in the 90s! Nude sunbathers, several couples having sex...even got motioned to join once, a guy with a pistol that trained it on me as I rode past, a clearing with clothes scattered across it, tents with no inhabitants around, drunks and people tripping in the moonlight on night rides, strange altars and symbols scraped into the earth.... Can't wait to go back now!

bohemian

Postby bohemian » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:05 pm

The BuRP time warp got me today. Woke up in a fog, riding along side Cleveland and Posson. And my arse hurt.

watts888

Postby watts888 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:44 pm

With the closing of the forum, we will loose all these great conversations to history. Piranhas, you shall be missed most of all.
"A hundred travel books isn't worth one real trip"

Opie

Postby Opie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Classic.
“There is no such joy in the tavern as upon the road thereto.” ― Cormac McCarthy

Olathejoe

Postby Olathejoe » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am

This thread needs to live forever. Can we somehow move it to or make it part of the new website. Too much awesomeness here. maybe someone with more time than me can piece it all together for an awesome mystery novel.
Defiantly = bold disobedience Definitely = without a doubt

Return to “Mountain Biking”