The "ISH" is real

Trail Information | Check trail status
kcmtb

Re: The "ISH" is real

Postby kcmtb » Fri May 10, 2013 10:12 pm

bradklitzg87 wrote:lets get a big group for a build day and freshen up the trail up to the right turn at the bottom(rebuild or reshape the berms and jumps) and start building jumps all the way into that field at the end.

Just name a time! I haven't been to Landahl yet but Im thinking about going Wednesday perhaps around the ER meeting time.

SvnTwoo

Postby SvnTwoo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Indeed it is real. I must admit I have never rode anything like this and was (still am) timid about hitting it all. Every trip out I hit it a few times, granted I am still taking the first two "easier" alternate lines. I set up my phone and shot a couple a video of two jumps and have to say they feel completely different than they look in the videos. I swear I am catching 10x more air... :lol:

Today I found a good loop that I will be riding more of. 'ISH > Truman > Swedish > Wills > Family > 'ISH > Repeat.
It flows for me and has a bit of everything, up Truman is a struggle for me still...

twofingers

Postby twofingers » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Thanks to the fundraising done by the BikeStop in Blue Springs, the Ish got some much needed updating over Thanksgiving weekend. We had a Bobcat and a Ditchwitch so we were able to pile up a lot of dirt for new features all over the trail. We also cut 500 or so feet of new trail to link up different lines and hopefully by spring have a full trail from the bean field up top to the boy scout camp. Thanks to Aaron Browning, Paul Harness, Clinton Pfitzenberger, Tim Harsh, and myself we got several things laid out but unfortunately it was too wet and too frozen to shape things up. If you are in the area check it out but look before you leap. Follow the link below for some pictures and a video.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/191973214250279/

Return to “Landahl Park”