Rain Gauge

Trail Information | Check trail status
John Harter
Location: Newhalem Washington, in the heart of the North Cascades National Park

Postby John Harter » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:57 am

Tim Greene wrote:Good job Ryan.... This is one of the coolest features of the forum.... Less chance for Harter to lead us astray....

You never come north anyway...........I bet the SMV trails are ready by Wednesday cuz according to Pink..............I will just let him go into his speal.
What's under my Kilt? Lipstick, on a good day that is.

Tim Greene

Postby Tim Greene » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:09 am

I generally make it out there about 3 to 4 times a year. It is usually while on vacation and at obscure times though.

ralfonso

Postby ralfonso » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:29 am

obscure times?

Is that like 2600 hours or thirteen o'clock?

:static:

Tim Greene

Postby Tim Greene » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:47 am

I use the Dilbert Management Calendar (18 months) and clock (36 hours). My next scheduled date out at SMV is AUGEMBER 8th at 14 O'clock...

See you then...

Olathejoe

Postby Olathejoe » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:02 am

If we don't get any more rain, Kill Creek might be ready by Wednesday. Wet is different than muddy. Especially on rocks.

Stay tuned.

BTW Mr. Hump Day Hijacker how many times have you been to Kill Creek on a Wednesday night? :o

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:23 am

Olathejoe wrote:If we don't get any more rain, Kill Creek might be ready by Wednesday. Wet is different than muddy. Especially on rocks.

Stay tuned.

BTW Mr. Hump Day Hijacker how many times have you been to Kill Creek on a Wednesday night? :o

Joe, I can't stand the thought of being fair to a roadie poser, but are you really taking credit for being the first one to think of riding a bike on a Wednesday?

John Harter
Location: Newhalem Washington, in the heart of the North Cascades National Park

Postby John Harter » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:50 am

Olathejoe wrote:BTW Mr. Hump Day Hijacker how many times have you been to Kill Creek on a Wednesday night? :o

Joe you are so right, I have never been to the REAL humpday ride, come to think of it, I have never been to Kill Creek..........or Burp.........I will make the trek out there some time. Is there camping available out that way?

I really do want to make the long trip out and check the trails, I hear nothing but GREAT things about them!
What's under my Kilt? Lipstick, on a good day that is.

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:09 pm

Olathejoe wrote:Wet is different than muddy. Especially on rocks.

great... like I don't fall enough at Kill Creek on DRY rocks!

~Shannon

Return to “Kill Creek & Lexington Lake”