Perry

Check trail status
JDubKC

Perry

Postby JDubKC » Mon May 19, 2014 10:16 am

Rode Perry again this weekend, been a long time. I forget how fun Great White is! Trails are perfect. Remember you can camp at Perry which makes it a great family weekend.

Cheers

RR

Re: Perry

Postby RR » Mon May 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Myself and several other guys were out there on Sunday and got the nickel tour from the Trailmaster himself Lyle Riedy. Lyle virtually does all the work out there by himself and just loves to here about how much we love it too. With his help we covered nearly every mile out there, almost 20 miles with the new Daisy Point trail by the lake.
"How can i be mad at my enemies when I'm the one that made them that way?" - Red Skelton

WhiteMike

Postby WhiteMike » Mon May 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Did y'all see the tree down near the back half? I was out there Sunday as well. Love Perry. Perfect weather.

Lyle is the man.

JDubKC

Postby JDubKC » Thu May 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Daisy Point put a 3 inch thorn in my new Caption Controls.... Stan's for the win! Those thorn trees look like they come from an alien planet :shock: . Was a beautiful Ride.

JDubKC

Postby JDubKC » Thu May 22, 2014 1:51 pm

WhiteMike

Postby WhiteMike » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 am

Headed to perry I think. Anyone been out that way?

jsrhino

Postby jsrhino » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Rode out there this morning - It was good to go when frozen early on, but after it warmed up (10A), only Skyline did not have large muddy spots - the lower trails became a no-go.

Alastair Jones

Postby Alastair Jones » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:45 am

Ass well and truly kicked by Perry last Saturday and then she flicked my sack for good measure. It's like doing intervals but with lose rock just for fun.
Would like to go again when I'm not hung over and it's not over 100 degrees.

Return to “Lawrence Trails (Clinton, River Trails, Perry)”