Conditions 24-Nov 2009

Possum

Conditions 24-Nov 2009

Postby Possum » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Excellent.

I rode the North Loop and the lower 1/3 of the Connector. Everything was in great condition. There are a few logs across on the North loop that could use chainsawing, but we can get to those. I was short on time and had a sprained thumb, so I didn't ride the whole thing. I took a bunch of pics that I'll eventually get uploaded.

It's still a fantastic trail. All involved did excellent work. Thank you Sean for pushing the reroutes on the Connector and the North Loop. Terrific additions to this day. Pappy's "Egyptian Crossing" is still in great shape, as well as Rupp/Static's everflowing spring.
Bike racing is good. The people you meet, the struggles you overcome, the highs and lows, the downhills, the finish lines. Bikes in general just make us better people. -Cameron Chambers

Possum

Re: Conditions 24-Nov 2009

Postby Possum » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Flickr doesn't like to link. grr
Bike racing is good. The people you meet, the struggles you overcome, the highs and lows, the downhills, the finish lines. Bikes in general just make us better people. -Cameron Chambers

Brett H.

Postby Brett H. » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

I use Flickr to load all my pics to this site. Maybe you're doing it wrong.

This one of your butt is from Flickr

Possum

Postby Possum » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:14 am

How are you doing it Brett? I can't find the links to get me to the actual "photo" info with the "farm2" in front of the flickr that will just yield the linkable photo. All I can get is the web page that the idividual photo sits on. Photobucket makes it easier on me, but I thought I would try to move to flickr.

Brett H.

Postby Brett H. » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Go to your photostream, click on the picture you want, click on all sizes above the photo, pick which size you want to use, med. fits best, but if you want to lose the right part of the photo, you can use large, scroll down and copy the url from #2, and paste that between the [img]Paste-here[/img]tabs.

Olathejoe

Postby Olathejoe » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Just how many pictures of Todds butt do you have on flickr...... :?:

Never mind. I don't want to know. :roll:
Defiantly = bold disobedience Definitely = without a doubt

Possum

Postby Possum » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Holy crap that's a lot of friggin' steps. Photobucket makes it painful to rotate. Flickr makes it painful to link.

Possum

Postby Possum » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Brett H.

Postby Brett H. » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:30 pm

It is a few steps to link, but that's not what I use Flickr for most of the time. I see it as a photo sharing social network. Send me a link to your photostream.

Return to “Lake of the Ozarks State Park”