LRT night ride without lights

ssotaku

LRT night ride without lights

Postby ssotaku » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:33 pm

I don't think this is an ER event, rather a LMBC event, but I will be in Lawrence Saturday afternoon for something else, and want to stick around for the night ride without lights (under full moon). However, I can't find any details about it on the LMBC website. It's probably on the LMBC Facebook page, but don't get me started on FB. If any LMBC members see this, would you be willing to cross-post the details here? Thanks in advance.

Jones
ER Officer

Re: LRT night ride without lights

Postby Jones » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Earthriders has a Global Fat Bike day ride at 1pm saturday dec 2 on LRT.

Max is doing a full moon ride that night starting around 8 it is not a EarthRiders or LMBC event.
No Guts No Glory, No Brains Same Story

ssotaku

Postby ssotaku » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:36 am

Thanks Cliff. Wish I coud make the Fat bike ride. Perhaps the no-light ride wasn't a LMBC thing after all, but was mentioned a guy who came to Yoga+Bikes last Saturday. Would that have been Max? IIRC, it was going to start at 8PM. At the time he mentioned it, I didn't think I would drive all the way out to Lawrence for it, but then I realized I'm going to be in Lawrence on Saturday anyway -- might as well hang around a little longer. (And I might be able to make it to Max's ride at 5PM, too.)

Jones
ER Officer

Postby Jones » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 am

ssotaku wrote:Thanks Cliff. Wish I coud make the Fat bike ride. Perhaps the no-light ride wasn't a LMBC thing after all, but was mentioned a guy who came to Yoga+Bikes last Saturday. Would that have been Max? IIRC, it was going to start at 8PM. At the time he mentioned it, I didn't think I would drive all the way out to Lawrence for it, but then I realized I'm going to be in Lawrence on Saturday anyway -- might as well hang around a little longer. (And I might be able to make it to Max's ride at 5PM, too.)

Yep looked again the full moon ride is 8pm
No Guts No Glory, No Brains Same Story

Return to “Group Rides”