Fall/winter workdays

Trail Information | Check trail status
Texassdave

Fall/winter workdays

Postby Texassdave » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Hello folks,

I’m not sure who’s running the show at at Stocksdale these days but I just wanted to post up and make myself available for fall/winter workdays there.

I used to be very heavily active in the earth iders and building trail around the region but haven’t been in a position to participate in the last four or five years. That’s all changed now and I’d like to get back At it if there are opportunities to help build or enhance some of the trails in the northland. I would be especially interested in helping maintain/build the flow trail and pump track areas

Taking my son to ride there in a couple of hours :-)

Email me texassdave@gmail.com Anytime you need help

Thanks!
Dave
My other ride is your mom..

Jones
ER Officer

Re: Fall/winter workdays

Postby Jones » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Texassdave wrote:Hello folks,

I’m not sure who’s running the show at at Stocksdale these days but I just wanted to post up and make myself available for fall/winter workdays there.

I used to be very heavily active in the earth iders and building trail around the region but haven’t been in a position to participate in the last four or five years. That’s all changed now and I’d like to get back At it if there are opportunities to help build or enhance some of the trails in the northland. I would be especially interested in helping maintain/build the flow trail and pump track areas

Taking my son to ride there in a couple of hours :-)

Email me texassdave@gmail.com Anytime you need help

Thanks!
Dave

Dave Glad your interested in helping out in your absence Volunteer trail work has found a home under the dedicated leadership of UrbanTrailco.com and EarthRiders have returned to focusing on the social aspects of the MTB world. Please join us Earthriders to have fun in the woods and sign up at Urbantrailco.com to give back/volunteer for trail workdays.
No Guts No Glory, No Brains Same Story

Return to “Stocksdale Park/Walnut Woods”