Monday night rides

Trail Information | Check trail status
Possum

Re: Monday night rides

Postby Possum » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Muther wrote:Between work and being on call 24x7, working 15 hours Friday, 19 hours Saturday, 12 Sunday, and then drive home 6+hours, Karate, music lessons, and Boy Scouts, riding bikes takes a backseat a lot of times. I jsut don't have the dynamism left to ride tonight. Please no lectures about spare time and priorities. I have heard them all countless times.

You coulda just said you were tired and would try to join next week.
Bike racing is good. The people you meet, the struggles you overcome, the highs and lows, the downhills, the finish lines. Bikes in general just make us better people. -Cameron Chambers

Anejo

Postby Anejo » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:40 pm

I think I could have put in a lap and a half at Stocksdale in the amount of time it would have taken me to type up a dissertation on the sociological impacts of helmet laws.

Ken Miner

Monday night rides

Postby Ken Miner » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Anejo wrote:I think I could have put in a lap and a half at Stocksdale in the amount of time it would have taken me to type up a dissertation on the sociological impacts of helmet laws.

But that is really important for this thread. Hard to argue with a "google my opinion to do my research for me".
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I usually show up, shirtless on the TV show, "Cops". Stay thirsty my friends.

Muther

Postby Muther » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:29 pm

That shit flies off my fingers. Didn't take long at all.

The most frustrating thing is fighting stupidity and ignorance and pigheadedness within your own community on such safety matters. I am talking about the motorcycle community, not ER's.
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

Ken Miner

Monday night rides

Postby Ken Miner » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:38 am

Muther wrote:That shit flies off my fingers.

Yes, we know.
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I usually show up, shirtless on the TV show, "Cops". Stay thirsty my friends.

jlbay

Postby jlbay » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:47 am

We had a big group show up last night and a good round of BS'ing after. Hot and muggy in the woods but the trails were perfect. Not dusty yet.

Return to “Stocksdale Park/Walnut Woods”