Monday night ride revival!!! 4/22

Trail Information | Check trail status
watts888

Re: Monday night ride revival!!! 4/22

Postby watts888 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Muther wrote: I just saw them on a very slow, soggy-ish sort of day, impossible to rail them. Once they are smoothed and burned, - am sure I will love them.

I assume you are no longer talking about your girlfriend's cup size?
"A hundred travel books isn't worth one real trip"

Muther

Postby Muther » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:35 pm

You, Your, used in third person, as in not me...

LOL, no, you are right, that sentence was refering to the conditions at Stocks on Thursday, not to the conditions present during anyonne's extra-curricular activities.

LOL again: the way you paraphrased the post, it gave me a mental image that I am having a hard time getting rid of. Thanks-NOT.
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

Smooth&Flowey

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:28 pm

" Next year I'll be hitting people up to grab a rogue hoe and a McCleod to build it (it will be a relatively easy build due to lack of undergrowth and soil type)."--mtwmbw

I have my own tools and would love to help. The catch is that I'm usually available when everyone else isn't and vice versa. Regularly scheduled weekend workdays don't work for me. If any trail gnomes are out on weekdays (before kids get out of school) then I can help.
Can you dig it? I do.

mtwmbw

Postby mtwmbw » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:55 pm

Smooth&Flowey wrote:

I have my own tools and would love to help. The catch is that I'm usually available when everyone else isn't and vice versa. Regularly scheduled weekend workdays don't work for me. If any trail gnomes are out on weekdays (before kids get out of school) then I can help.

Actually I am frequently out doing trail projects during the week due to my work schedule. Shoot me a PM when you have a chance, or email me at

woodym6 "at" gmail "dot" com

Smooth&Flowey

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:25 pm

PM sent.
Can you dig it? I do.

Toxis

Postby Toxis » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:21 am

Muther wrote:There is something to be said for both.Natural, and with man-made play things.

Wait, are you saying that those wooden bridges are naturally growing like that within the naturally grown singletrack lines? That's some weird nature Liberty has...
UNOFFICIAL SLOWEST RIDER OF '11 & '12.
SLOWEST REGULAR RIDER OF '13, '14, '15 and beyond I'm sure.
Bought a fat bike to hold the record...

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.

Muther

Postby Muther » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:11 am

Stock's should be in really good shape tonight.

I am in, and I will should be able to bring my Daughter Mona (noob). If any Earthgirls could show, that would be cool. That way she could see that this not a men's only sport (she is into wmone's emporment, at 13yo).

Toxis wrote:
Muther wrote:There is something to be said for both.Natural, and with man-made play things.

Wait, are you saying that those wooden bridges are naturally growing like that within the naturally grown singletrack lines? That's some weird nature Liberty has...

No, maybe i buried the humor a littel too deep in there. This is (suppossed to be) a family forum, so I'll refrain from trying to explain my intent with the humor.

Willis24

Postby Willis24 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:35 am

Are we there yet? :?
-Warren
Fast down; slow up.

mtwmbw

Postby mtwmbw » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Warren,

It should be good to go in a couple more days. Maybe next Monday (fingers crossed). We are also trimming the weeds this week.

Muther

Postby Muther » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:55 am

Well, I got rain early this morning (29July), and I live almost as close at MTWMBW, so that rules out this week, and possibly the weekend. Monday may still happen, but Clay and Matt, both need help trimming. I am unable to help, but I did get the word out in other media.

I believe one fellow may be able to help trim Sunday.

Willis24

Postby Willis24 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:50 pm

I can help Sunday and Monday.
-Warren
Fast down; slow up.

Dr.Dover

Postby Dr.Dover » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:31 am

Monday night is ON tonight. Gotta figure out where the bike with the larger tires is located in the garage.

6 PM in the lot. Let's roll and take in some single track while we can.

Ben :D
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi

Muther

Postby Muther » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:34 pm

It is in good shape except for the mud holes Matt mentioned. Some are getting pretty wide, just try to ride through the middle of them. I rode Sunday night.

Dr.Dover

Postby Dr.Dover » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:55 am

Great time with a really nice turnout last night. Felt strange to be in the woods again. Mud holes are drying up nicely. Try to ride the ridges on what is left of the damp clay holes to pack it all in.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi

Muther

Postby Muther » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:51 am

I will pro'ly be there, the trails should be ripping fast.

Return to “Stocksdale Park/Walnut Woods”