A Sign From God?

User avatar
Somefearinhere
Posts: 4960
Location: Summit of Lee

A Sign From God?

Postby Somefearinhere » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:30 am

If this is a "sign"....i think is says F U.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/weather/2015/ ... ss-god.hln
Max

All Religions Are Fairy Tales

User avatar
Fender Bender
Posts: 748
Location: Johnson County, Kansas

Re: A Sign From God?

Postby Fender Bender » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:08 pm

This was the last sign from above for me.

But, it was after a 3 day bender.

Image

User avatar
Pink
Posts: 5807
Location: No matter where you go, there you are.

Re: A Sign From God?

Postby Pink » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:58 am

Somefearinhere wrote:If this is a "sign"....i think is says F U.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/weather/2015/ ... ss-god.hln


Is God willing to prevent evil, tornados, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil tornados? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus
I come from a long line of people who convinced others to sleep with them.

User avatar
Toxis
Posts: 1626
Location: Lenexa

Re: A Sign From God?

Postby Toxis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:28 am

Way too deep for this forum... Therefore...
Image
UNOFFICIAL SLOWEST RIDER OF '11 & '12.
SLOWEST REGULAR RIDER OF '13, '14, '15 and beyond I'm sure.
Bought a fat bike to hold the record...

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.

User avatar
Somefearinhere
Posts: 4960
Location: Summit of Lee

Re: A Sign From God?

Postby Somefearinhere » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Pink wrote:
Somefearinhere wrote:If this is a "sign"....i think is says F U.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/weather/2015/ ... ss-god.hln


Is God willing to prevent evil, tornados, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil tornados? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus


B E L I E V E.
Max

All Religions Are Fairy Tales

User avatar
tomy
Posts: 4034
Location: Jerkwater, Kansas
Contact:

Re: A Sign From God?

Postby tomy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Image

User avatar
Somefearinhere
Posts: 4960
Location: Summit of Lee

Re: A Sign From God?

Postby Somefearinhere » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Fender Bender wrote:This was the last sign from above for me.

But, it was after a 3 day bender.

Image


if she showed up in my room i would try to have sex with her first.
Max

All Religions Are Fairy Tales


Return to “Politics, Religion, Anarchy, etc.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests