Group Rides

Check trail status
Smooth&Flowey

Group Rides

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:19 pm

6 PM at Krug pool parking lot (no alcohol IN the park). Route TBD but I assume Krug is involved because of the meeting spot. Tonight, Kidd Williams is leading the ride.
Can you dig it? I do.

Smooth&Flowey

Re: Group Rides

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Tuesday night ride bumped up to tonight in case of the R word that I shall not say. Folks are meeting at the Corby Pond parking lot at 6. Both Corby trails are in awesome shape right now.
Can you dig it? I do.

Smooth&Flowey

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Saturday the 29th, 4PM at Krug. Possibly having slow and fast groups. Organized by Blake Hoppe at Horizon Cycling. This ride is following Horizon Cycling's end of Summer sale event from 9-3.
Last edited by Smooth&Flowey on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can you dig it? I do.

Smooth&Flowey

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:37 am

The newly engaged Blake Hoppe is back in town and leading the Tuesday night ride. Folks are meeting at the Krug pool (so stocked coolers are OK) at 6:15.
Can you dig it? I do.

Smooth&Flowey

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 am

4:00 today. Meeting at Krug pool parking lot.
Can you dig it? I do.

beflict_19

Postby beflict_19 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:05 pm

I can't believe it....I was out there at 6, must have barely missed it, although we parked up by the trail head. You guys must be better at braving the heat than we were.

Smooth&Flowey

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:01 am

beflict_19 wrote:I can't believe it....I was out there at 6, must have barely missed it, although we parked up by the trail head. You guys must be better at braving the heat than we were.

Sorry you missed the group ride. They met at 4 down at the swimming pool across the street from the Krug entrance. Sounds like you knew your way around just fine, though. I really appreciate your review of our trails! And thanks for letting us in on the downed trees. I've been working at Krug so much that I don't get to check our other trails often enough. And there isn't a lot of problem reporting by those who do.
Can you dig it? I do.

Smooth&Flowey

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:45 am

Group rides will no longer be posted here since it causes too much confusion. This being the Krug section, I'll put all of the St. Joseph group ride variations in the Group Ride forum. Sorry for making things so difficult and confusing.
Can you dig it? I do.

Muther

Postby Muther » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:58 pm

If I can make it work, I am going to drag my fat, slow out of shape as up there and shred me some Krug (or atl east I'll be shredding it from my point of view).

I'll post up, when I expect to be there.

Is the city done with all that contruction sh1t yet?
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

Muther

Postby Muther » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Sorry,..

Is the city done with all those "park imporovements"?

(my son saw me post, and called me out on "language" and etiquette.)
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

Smooth&Flowey

Postby Smooth&Flowey » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Muther wrote:
Is the city done with all those "park imporovements"?

They are not done but the trail is fully rideable. They kinda screwed the jump in the field. And, at this time, you have to slow down where you enter that open space to get over their drain pipe. It sucks compared to what it once was but we'll eventually get that spot respectable again someday.
Can you dig it? I do.

Return to “Krug Park”