Reminder - BRP Never Closes (Unless its wet)

Trail Information | Check trail status
Sasquatch1413

Reminder - BRP Never Closes (Unless its wet)

Postby Sasquatch1413 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:10 am

Saw the posts about SMP and Kill Creek and thought I'd remind everyone that BRP never closes in the evenings. The park is accessible year round unless it is closed due wet trail conditions. The gates at the Tennis Courts or Brown Athletic (ball fields on blue ridge just East of Holmes) never close, at least I've never seen them closed. Go out and night ride your legs off into the wee hours.
Last edited by Sasquatch1413 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
My what big wheels you have.

Nutball

Re: Reminder - BRP Never Closes

Postby Nutball » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:57 pm

It was awesome out there tonight...what better way to break in a new toy than a solo night ride. Actually ran into a few others out there but I was too out of shape to chat much - my bad whoever you guys were.

watts888

Re: Reminder - BRP Never Closes

Postby watts888 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:05 am

Sasquatch1413 wrote:thought I'd remind everyone that BRP never closes.

Except the obvious "wet trail" scenarios. Unless you ride a horse. Rules don't apply when you ride a horse.
"A hundred travel books isn't worth one real trip"

Dr.Dover

Re: Reminder - BRP Never Closes (Unless its wet)

Postby Dr.Dover » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:09 am

How do you like that ride? I've been eyeing a Stache recently. Seems like a really fun bike.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi

Somefearinhere

Postby Somefearinhere » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Dr.Dover wrote:How do you like that ride? I've been eyeing a Stache recently. Seems like a really fun bike.

Dover...ride the Specialized Fuse....if you like special eds you might like it.
Max

All Religions Are Fairy Tales

Dr.Dover

Postby Dr.Dover » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Somefearinhere wrote:
Dr.Dover wrote:How do you like that ride? I've been eyeing a Stache recently. Seems like a really fun bike.

Dover...ride the Specialized Fuse....if you like special eds you might like it.

I sold my Special ed on principal. I put my money where my mouth was, and bought something else, when they were going after the small companies with silly lawsuits. It would be hard chewing for me to go back.

I do think it's a cool bike though.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi

Nutball

Postby Nutball » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Love the bike. I never thought I would sell my Yelli Screamy but it is just collecting dust after getting the Stache. Still playing with tire pressure but the bike is awesome. I haven't had the chance (or desire) to play with chainstay length yet but the midway point has been dang good so far. Mine is a 19.5 and your welcome to try it some time.

Somefearinhere

Postby Somefearinhere » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Nutball wrote:

Love the bike. I never thought I would sell my Yelli Screamy but it is just collecting dust after getting the Stache. Still playing with tire pressure but the bike is awesome. I haven't had the chance (or desire) to play with chainstay length yet but the midway point has been dang good so far. Mine is a 19.5 and your welcome to try it some time.

What size is this Yelli you mention...any interest in selling it?
Max

Nutball

Postby Nutball » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Somefearinhere wrote:

It is a large 2013 black anodized frame. I am crossing my fingers in hopes to get one or two more rides on it before putting it up for sale in December. I thought you already had a Yelli? I plan on selling the frame, headset and seat-post collar together. I may also sell the fork (2010 Reba dual air) and a few other random parts I have stashed around. I am keeping the drivetrain, wheels, and brakes off the Yelli for sure.

Somefearinhere

Postby Somefearinhere » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Nutball wrote:
Somefearinhere wrote:

It is a large 2013 black anodized frame. I am crossing my fingers in hopes to get one or two more rides on it before putting it up for sale in December. I thought you already had a Yelli? I plan on selling the frame, headset and seat-post collar together. I may also sell the fork (2010 Reba dual air) and a few other random parts I have stashed around. I am keeping the drivetrain, wheels, and brakes off the Yelli for sure.

Someone ganked it out of the back of my truck at Sandtrap a couple years ago....miss it.
Max

Return to “Blue River Parkway”