BRP Workday and Volunteer Appreciation May 20th

Trail Information | Check trail status
Sasquatch1413

BRP Workday and Volunteer Appreciation May 20th

Postby Sasquatch1413 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Come out and earn your dirt May 20th at 9 am and enjoy some free beer and eats afterwards. The after party will start at about noon. We'll be working on the newest section of the Blue Swope Connector trail. Park at the north closure of Blue River Rd just south of Bannister Rd, parking location linked below. Do some trailwork in the morning then enjoy some free food and eats afterwards as a small thank you for all your volunteer efforts! Bring a chair if you have one as we'll be cooking in the parking lot or right next to it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1801d6 ... sp=sharing

During the workday, we'll be doing benching, honeysuckle clearing, and maybe some rock work. There will be a task for everyone so please come out and help if you can. Wear boots, long pants, and bring gloves. Also bring plenty of water. We'll have all the tools needed. Please RSVP by responding here so we can have enough tools and eats. Hope to see you out! As always feel free to ask questions.
Thanks!
My what big wheels you have.

Sasquatch1413

Re: BRP Workday and Volunteer Appreciation May 20th

Postby Sasquatch1413 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:23 am

Reminder! Come out and help on the 20th and get rewarded with free beer and food! Please RSVP so we can plan for tools and food.
My what big wheels you have.

NothingButTheRain

Re: BRP Workday and Volunteer Appreciation May 20th

Postby NothingButTheRain » Tue May 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi there! Do you have your next workday planned? I'm new to the trails (runner) and would love to give back.

Return to “Blue River Parkway”